Lockdown No 68


Elaine Woo MacGregor
Evening Kitchen Roses
2020
acrylic on canvas board
20 x 20cm
£100

SOLD

Elaine Woo MacGregor is a Scottish born Chinese artist trained in the Glasgow School of Art. She is an Art Tutor in Glasgow and Linlithgow with a studio in Edinburgh.
I am an expressive narrative painter. I use direct observations from people and places to form stimuli for creating a body of work. Themes of identity and portraiture often features in my work. The use of colour, light and space is tactile and ambiguous. I am drawn to the theatricality of painting and the painted space.
During lockdown I am working from home, a temporary studio, to create a series of still life pictures working with every day domestic objects and flowers from the garden.

Home
About

Monoblog

Diary

Resources

Contacts

Diary.
2015