April 27 to May 14 2019

Sky by Gordon McBrearty
 
"As I was walking down the stair
I met a man who was not there.
 He was not there again today.
I only wish he would go away.
 
I now look at brighter days. I always remember when I was younger, recently I could not see any bright days. My life had taken a downward spiral. My job, my career, had turned from a dream to a nightmare. Bullied and bullied and made to feel small. Wait, I was good at my job and I should prove it, if only to myself.
The next day I took my camera with me, hoping to catch a passing moment. A peace of mind captured. in a moment.

I hope my images share some peace with you and give you some hope to escape everything for just a passing moment, just one moment."
 
The Line takes great pleasure in welcoming Gordon's photographs back to Linlithgow, and to opening our doors to all of those who remember his images of local events, and to those who have a new experience to discover.
The show will open from 2pm to 4 pm on Saturday April 27th - everyone will be welcome

Home
About

Monoblog

Diary

Resources

Contacts

Diary.
2015